According to rumors, Xiaomi will unveil the Xiaomi 14 and 14 Pro on October 27th. The Chinese themselves have not yet revealed anything about these cell phones. Thanks to a new leak from the well-known tipster OnLeaks, we now know what the Xiaomi 14 Pro will look like. Like its predecessor, the Xiaomi 13 Pro, the new Pro will also have a display with a central cutout for the selfie camera. However, according to the source, the screen will be slightly smaller than the 13 Pro – 6.6 inches instead of 6.73 inches.
On the back there is a large, square camera module that accommodates “up to four cameras” and some sensors. The Xiaomi 14 Pro will also have a flat metal frame. The volume rocker and power button are located on the right frame of the Xiaomi smartphone, while the left frame has no slots or controls.
On the bottom, the USB-C port is flanked by a SIM slot, a microphone and a speaker. The second speaker is located on top. The source claims that the Xiaomi 14 Pro will be 8.7mm thick (13.1mm with the camera module), but did not provide any information about the weight. If the rumored launch date is correct, we will see the first official teasers for the series in the coming days. And possibly also for MIUI 15.
Xiaomi 14 Pro: preliminary technical data
- Display: The Xiaomi 14 Pro is expected to feature a flat 6.6-inch AMOLED 2.5D display with a 2K resolution and a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Chipset: The smartphone most likely has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset, which will debut later this month.
- Cameras: There are not many details about the cameras yet. But rumor has it that there will be a 50 megapixel main camera.
- Battery, charging: The flagship smartphone should have a 4,860 mAh battery with 120 watt fast charging support and 50 watt fast wireless charging.
- Other features: The phone should also bring an in-display fingerprint sensor, Hi-Res audio, Dolby Atmos and an IP rating for water and dust resistance.