OnePlus has announced the OxygenOS 13.1 update based on Android 13 for the OnePlus 11. The new firmware expands the Omoji functionality and library and adds a new TalkBack feature and the Zen Space app. Also, OxygenOS 13.1 adds championship mode and music playback controls to Game Assistant. The update is currently being distributed in India with firmware version CPH2447_184.108.40.2061(EX01) to a small percentage of users. The broad rollout will start in a few days.
In addition to the OnePlus 11, OxygenOS 13.1 is also available for the OnePlus 11R and older smartphones. These include the OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 8T, OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus 9R, OnePlus 10 Pro and OnePlus 10T.
Here is the full changelog of the OxygenOS 13.1 update for the ten OnePlus smartphones:
- Seamless interconnection (OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro only)
- New auto-connect feature enables automatic connection between phones, tablets, and PCs placed in close proximity.
- Personalization (OnePlus 8 Pro, 8T, 9, 9 Pro, 9R, 11, and 11R only)
- Expands Omoji’s functionality and library.
- Adds a new TalkBack feature that recognizes and announces images in apps and Photos.
- Adds the new Zen Space app, with two modes, Deep Zen and Light Zen, to help you focus on the present.
- Improves Simple mode with a new helper widget and quick tutorials on the Home screen. (OnePlus 8 Pro, 8T, 9, 9 Pro, and 9R only)
- Gaming experience
- Adds the Championship mode to Game Assistant. This mode improves performance while also disabling notifications, calls, and other messages to give you a more immersive gaming experience.
- Adds a music playback control to Game Assistant, so you can listen to and control music easily while gaming.
- System (OnePlus 10 Pro only)
- Improves system stability and performance.
- Extends the battery life in some scenarios.