The Samsung Galaxy Fit3 fitness tracker was supposed to officially come onto the market at the beginning of this year, but that didn’t happen. Samsung has not yet provided an alternative date. Instead, some leaked renders last week showed what the Samsung smartband might look like. Now more images have emerged showing the Fit3 in two new colors: gray and black.
The images confirm the latest design leak for the Samsung Galaxy Fit3. The smartwatch has a rectangular display, which is said to be larger than the display of its three-year-old predecessor, the Galaxy Fit2. There is also a physical button and microphone on the right side.
Design details of the Samsung Galaxy Fit 3
- The Samsung Galaxy Fit3 can be seen in gray, gold and black.
- The images suggest that the new version will have a larger display compared to the Galaxy Fit2.
- You can also see a large, rectangular display with narrow bezels. Since the screen is larger, the individual watch faces should display more information.
- There is a physical button and a microphone on the right side. The button acts as a power button.
- The fitness tracker has a rectangular design with rounded corners similar to the Huawei Watch Fit 2, which doubles as a smartphone and fitness tracker.
- The Fit3 gets interchangeable silicone wristbands.
- The charging pins are likely to be located on the bottom of the smartwatch.
The Samsung Galaxy Fit3 has the usual health and fitness functions on board. These include sleep tracking, heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen measurement and a pedometer. According to rumors, Samsung will unveil the Galaxy S24 series in January 2024. This event would also be a good time for the launch of the Galaxy Fit3.